ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 26 July 2018

Sudden Twist 4

Insert 4
.
I looked at this amazingly gorgeous man in front of me. I was locked in
his arms and I wanted to get away. He looked at me and pulled me to him
our chests touching. He tilted his head to the side and ran his tongue on
my parted lips. I jumped out of his lap so fast I nearly fell. I balanced
myself on the rails.
Me: “ Nqubeko; why am I here?” he stood up and walked towards me. He
was tripping and couldn’t walk straight. I backed away and I was came to
a dead end because my back was against the glass. I turned and walked
to his bedroom. I needed to create some distance. I got to the bedroom
and stood by the door.
Me: “ Nqubeko what’s going on?” he came to me but I screamed. I
seemed to have startled him.
Me: “ Stop! If you don’t tell me what’s going on with you I am going to
leave” he huffed and sat on the bed.
Nqubeko: “ They betrayed me. SHE betrayed me. How could they do this
to me?” he shouted and I jumped.
Me: “ Who did? What happened Nqubeko?” I went and sat next to him
but wit a bit of space.
Nqubeko: “ After work I took Carol to the room and we had early dinner.
Received a call from my father saying that a client was waiting for me so I
quickly dashed to where the person was but o remembered that I left
important documents at the hotel so I drove back there and I saw them”
his voice was breaking.
Me: “ You sae who?” I went to kneel in front of him.
Nqubeko: “ They didn’t even lock the door and she looked like she was
really enjoying herself. I couldn’t even breathe. I felt so betrayed”
Me: “ Who?” I shouted because he was speaking in riddles.
Nqubeko: “ Carol and my father!” he shouted back and I gasped. I was
utterly shocked.
Me: “ How…why…” he chuckled and drank his vodka.
Nqubeko: “ I think you know how. He was on top of her and they even
changed positions. That is when they saw me.”
Me: “ I’m so sorry Nqubeko. I’m really sorry.” He nodded and waved me
away.
Nqubeko: “ It’s okay. I mean I didn’t love Carol but I care about her you
know. I would have understood if it was someone else but it was my
damn father! He cheated on my mother”
Now I understood why Nqubeko was so messed up. He was a mommy’s
boy through and through. The thought of his mother being hurt must have
hit him hard because he always says that he would do anything to keep
his mother happy.
Me: “ I’m sorry. What are you going to do?” he shook his head.
Nqubeko: “ I don’t know” he put his hands under my arms and pulled me
to his lap again.
Me: “ Nqubeko we can’t” he placed his forehead on mine.
Nqubeko: “ Please make me feel good. Make this pain go away” he
whispered to my mouth.
He leaned over and kissed me. Like really kissed me at first I didn’t
respond but he deepened the kiss and I responded. I moved closer to
him and we kissed. We kissed till we ran out of breath. Suddenly he
stood up with me in his arms and flipped me over to the bed.
He took of my dress and my heart was beating very fast. I was left with
my lace panties only. He licked his lips before coming to me. He kissed
me again his hands all over my body. His kissed trailed down to my neck.
He got to my breasts and he groaned.
He held them together and his tongue went from one nipple to another.
He went down to my tummy and kissed me there. He took off my panties
and finally came to my nana. He sniffed and groaned. He then nuzzled
my nana and groaned again.
He swept his tongue from my anus to my nana. I slightly got up but he
pulled me down and he did it again. He kept doing that until he started
eating me out. He pulled my nub with his teeth I yelped. He pulled it in his
mouth and sucked. He sucked so hard I forgot my own name. I have had
oral sex but this was on another level.
He pulled back and looked at me; he shook his head smiling and he dove
back in. He pushed a finger in and I jumped. It was uncomfortable and a
bit painful. He looked at me with a questioning look. I just closed my eyes
and enjoyed the moment. His finger kept going in and out it was so
wonderful. He added his tongue in there and then I felt this shocking
wave taking over and my body shook uncontrollably.
He stood up quickly and took off his socks and pants. When I saw his guy
my eyes widened. He got in between my legs.
Nqubeko: “ I’ll be gentle” he said with his half closed eyes. He kissed me
and I could taste the vodka. He pulled my legs and positioned his guy. He
rubbed it against my cookie and I grinded right there with him. We were
so much in the zone that I even forgot that I was a virgin.
I remembered that when I felt him push in I screamed with my eyes wide
with shock. He shook his head and kissed.
Nqubeko: “ Relax” he whispered against my lips.
He then pushed so hard I screamed he covered my mouth with his and
kissed me. I pushed him trying to get him off me but he just pushed until I
felt something tear. I screamed louder with tears falling down on the side
of my face.
Nqubeko: “ I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m in” he started to move and he hissed.
He stopped for a second and started moving again. I was on pain but he
was busy groaning and breathing hard. I wanted it to be over. I felt him
picking up his pace and then he slammed hard into me and stopped. It
was like he was frozen on the spot after that he collapsed on top of me.
I wanted him to get off me because I was in pain; as if he could hear me
he got off me and looked at his guy. It had a white substance and some
blood. He pulled me to him and we went to the bathroom. We took a
shower with him bathing me. No one said a word to anyone we just took
a shower. After that he switched off the water and got out. He came back
with a towel around his waist and gave me one for my hair and another
one for my body.
He took my hand leading us to his bedroom. He lotioned my body and
gave me a t-shirt to wear.
Nqubeko: “ Sit. I need to change the sheets” I just sat and didn’t say
anything. I was too embarrassed to say anything. He changed the sheet.
I tried to stand and help him but he told me to sit. My nana was really
sore even my knees were shaking. He finished making the bed and
picked me up from the couch. He gently placed me on the bed and
walked to his closet. He came back in his boxers and he seemed very
sober. He kissed my forehead pulling me into his arms and we slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment