ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 13 October 2016

OUR LOVE STORY

Have you ever loved someone so much that you don't even want to interfere with their lives?
That's exactly the kind of love I have for Mariam.

That beauty and the beast kind of love that makes a bad boy become a saint.

God knows I have sinned and even the blood of christ may not wipe me clean.
Mariam's love alone is enough to make a saint out of a sinner like me.

This short piece I am writing is an expression of what I feel deep down inside of me.

Just in case you haven't seen Mariam, she is an Ebony princess, the kind that never raises her shoulders above other people's head.

A woman of simplicity, focus and strength. Her words of caution rings through me like a soldier man's Koboko. grin

I need no oracle to tell me that Mariam would be a good home maker, where peace and love reigns supreme. The kind of woman who would make a happy home every man would always look forward to return to.

Who is this Mariam? She is the one I sent countless PM's to just to read the Four letter word H E L L O.

When she finally responded, all I got was a link to a beauty contest. 

In the depth of my heart, this is how I felt. undecided
It wasn't long after that I discovered her diary, I read every single page of it. 

She was an open book, one who'd never kept a secret. She even shared the wired dreams she had. grin

Her journey became mine even though we live a world apart. 

******


To be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment