ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 26 July 2018

A Sudden Twist 5 & 6

Insert 5
The morning after
I woke up next morning with a very sore body. I looked around the room i
was in and i realised that i was in Nqubeko’s bedroom. Events from the
previous night came crashing in and i panicked. What was i thinking? He
wasn’t even sober. He wasn’t in bed so i got out of bed and quickly went
to the bathroom. I peed and my nana was burning. I flushed and opened
the shower.
Nqubeko: “ Taking a shower so early” i was startled. I turned with a hand
on my chest.
Me: “ I have to so that i can go home and get a change of clothes. I need
to get to work ASAP” he came in the bathroom and he was dressed in
navy shorts and push ins.
Nqubeko: “ Come eat breakfast. You will shower afterwards” he circled
his arm around my waist and inhaled.
Nqubeko: “ You smell so good” he bit my neck and i moaned. He let go;
switched off the shower and pulled me to the bedroom. Right there in the
middle of the bed was a tray filled with food and a rose next to it. He took
my hand and led me to bed. He opened the covers and i got in. He went
around and also got in bed.
Me: “ This looks delicious” it really was mouth watering.
Nqubeko: “ Made by yours truly” i side eyed him and laughed.
Me: “ Yeah right” i helped my self to some eggs; toast and tomatoes.
Nqubeko: “ Bacon?” he asked holding it out. I just shook my head.
Me: “ I don’t eat pork” he frowned.
Nqubeko: “ You don’t know what you’re missing” he popped it in his
mouth and winked. Idiot.
Me: “ About last night...” he cut me off raising up his hand.
Nqubeko: “ Can we just enjoy breakfast and not talk about it just yet?” he
leaned over and kissed my cheek.
We continued eating over light conversation and joking around. After he
was done he took the tray downstairs. I sat in bed and just thought of
how stupid i was. How could i just give it up, to my boss even. I don’t
even know how i was going to work with him without thinking about what
we did. I was lost in my thoughts when i felt him snapping his fingers.
Nqubeko: “ Hey; where did you go?” he smiled and i smiled back.
Me: “ I was just thinking about...”
Nqubeko: “ Last night yes. Let’s talk about last night babe. It was
amazing and YOU gave me the nost precious gift” he kissed my lips and i
looked puzzled.
Me: “ It’s going to be awkward working for you plus Carol being there i
just don’t...”
Nqubeko: “ Please don’t mention her name. We are not even talking
about her. We are talking about us”
Me: “ How can i not mention her? Izolo you were ready to propose but
now it’s all over. Just like that?” he got out of bed and started to pace.
Nqubeko: “ She slept with my father.” He stopped pacing and looked at
me with eyes filled with rage.
Nqubeko: “ She is as good as dead to me” he turned and walked to the
bathroom. I heard water running and he came back. He stretched out his
hand to me.
Nqubeko: “ Come” i just looked at his hand and got out of bed on my
own. I limped to the bathroom and he sighed deeply as i tried to walk
past him. He pulled me by my arm and pulled me to his.
Nqubeko: “ I am sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you okay?” he kissed my
forehead and i nodded. He picked me up and walked to the bathroom
with me laughing non stop.
Me: “ Put me down!” i giggled and he really did put me down. We shared
an innocent shower. He said he will let me heal for a few days after that
he will make love to me and i will enjoy it. Well i guess it seems as if we
will be seeing more of each other since he is promising to see me again.
We finally finished taking the shower and he did exactly the same thing
he did last night. I took the towels and wrapped my hand plus body. We
went to the bedroom and i sat on the bed. I put on my panties since i
washed them last night. I looked at my dress and Nqubeko also looked at
it.
Nqubeko: “ That dress is too revealing” i gave him a bored look.
Me: “ Finally” i raised up my hands and went for my dress.
Nqubeko: “ What?” he took 2 strides and took my dress.
Me: “ I met my father. All these years searching for you; you’ve been right
here. Thanks dad” Nqubeko chuckled.
Nqubeko: “ You know for that very smart ass mouth i am going to burn
this piece of cloth” i looked at him in disbelief.
Me: “ You wouldn’t dare” he started backing out of the bedroom and
turned on his heel out the door. I quickly followed him out and i found his
electric fireplace lit on. He was dangling the dress on his hand.
Nqubeko: “ Repeat that shit you just said i the bedroom?” he grinned.
Me: “ Nqubeko please” i stepped closer to him.
Nqubeko: “ Not miss smart mouth now; are we?” he went closer to the
fire and i screamed.
Me: “ Do you know how much that dress cost me? Please don’t throw it in
the fire. I beg you. I will do anything” he gave me a very mischievous
smile.
Nqubeko: “ Anything?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows.
Me: “ Yesss. Anything” i didn’t even know what i was agreeing to.
Nqubeko: “ We spend today in bed” my eyes widened.
Me: “ What about work? I can’t miss work”
Nqubeko: “ You can and you will. Boss’s orders” i rolled my eyes.
Me: “ I don’t know.i...” he cut me off.
Nqubeko: “ You don’t want to play naughty with boss?” he asked in an
Indian accent i burst out laughing.
Nqubeko: “ Plus i have already booked us off today. So what will it be?
You’ll go home naked or play naughty” i was really defeated.
Me: “ We’ll stay here the whole day”
Nqubeko: “ You naughty child” i laughed because he was actually bring
silly. Seeing him this carefree was something new. So we agreed to just
cuddle today. I don’t know what tomorrow brings but in the meantime i
will just enjoy this moment.
*
We really did stay in bed that day. We talked about our childhoods and
funny silly stories. We also went to cook dinner and we ate. He promised
not to touch me again but that we just forgot because we got it on again
and again and again.
Time came for me to go home. He gave me his sweatpants and t-shirt.
Nqubeko: “ I mean who wears a dress without a bra? Look at how pointy
your boobs are?” they were really pointy.
Me: “Leave me alone” i covered my boobs with my arms. I wore my
shoes and took my bag. He really did burn the dress and promised to
take me out for shopping to replace the dress.
We walked out of the house and went to his car. We got inside the
Mercedes and he drove away. Funny thing is that i never told him where i
live but he knew the way. We got to my place and he parked outside.
Nqubeko: “ Do you really have to sleep here tonight?” he sulked.
Me: “ Yep i have to. I’m sure Xoli is worried sick” he leaned over and
kissed me.
Nqubeko: “ This sucks. Take care of you self okay? See you tomorrow”
he kissed my nose and i giggled. I walked inside the building and the
security guy looked at me. I understood though. I was dressed i baggy
men’s clothes and heels. I got in the lift and got off my floor.
I opened the door and i was met with a very tight hug.
Xoli: “ Oh my god where have you been? I have been worried sick. I even
went to the police” i rolled my eyes and went inside. That is when i saw
that we had company.
Me: “ Nqoba” he chuckled.
Nqoba: “ My wife. Nice outfit” Xoli stopped talking and looked at me.
Xoli: “ What are you wearing? No scratch that, whose clothes are you
wearing?” i giggled and went to the kitchen. I poured my self a glass of
wine. I went to join the..
Me: “ How was last night?” Xoli just blushed.
Nqoba: “ Is he okay?”i nodded quickly and took a generous sip of my
wine.
Xoli: “ You don’t mind if Nqoba stays over right?” i giggled.
Me: “ Where did he sleep last night?” they looked at each such with
adoration.
Nqoba: “ We could always go back to my place” Xoli shook her head.
Me: “ Yes you guys can stay over. As for me i am tired i just want to
sleep” i yawned.
Xoli: “ What were you doing the whole day?” her eyes widened and she
came closer to me.
Me: “ What?” i looked at her like she was crazy.
Xoli: “ You gave up the eye last night didn’t you?”
Nqoba: “ The eye?” he looked confused and i just blushed.
Xoli: “ Your boss broke your virginity!” she beamed.
Nqoba: “ YOU WERE A VIRGIN?” he shouted and we both looked at him.
Me: “ Yeah i was. Anyways let me leave you love birds” i took my shoes
and walked to my bedroom. I switched on my phone and messages
flooded in. Most were from Xoli and Nqoba. I took off the sweatpants and
got in bed. I was drifting to sleep when my phone rang.
Me: “ Hmmm?”
Nqubeko: “ You’re sleeping already? I miss you baby” i quickly sat up.
Me: “ You do?” i was shocked.
Nqubeko: “ Of course i miss you” that is when the conversation started i
don’t know how long we spoke but all i know is that i passed out when i
woke up it was morning.
I quickly git ready for work because i was running a bit late. I went for a
quick shower and went to get dressed. I wore my cream chino pants and
a peach silk shirt with gold shoes. I fixed my hair and rushed to the
kitchen with my bag.
I found the love birds having breakfast. I wanted to take fruits and head
out but Xoli gave me a look so i sat down and had breakfast.
Nqoba: “ I am going to drop you off at work after that i will come pick you
up baby neh?”
Me: “ Baby? Wenana!” i chuckled.
Xoli: “ We have decided to give it a try” she blushed playing with her
hands.
Me: “ Like as in exclusive?” they both nodded looking all shy.
Me: “ Ncaaaw! That is so cute” i hugged them both and finished my
breakfast. I was finally done i took my bowl and washed it. Nqoba took
his car keys and we left. We got to his car and he drove me to work.
Nqoba: “ So you slept with my brother; the same night that he broke up
with his girlfriend of 5 years”
Me: “ Please Nqobani don’t judge me. If you’re going to do that please
stop the car i will find my way to work”
Nqoba: “ Relax kid. I’m just worried about you” i just kept quiet. The rest
of the way was quiet and i liked it. I finally got to work and i thanked him
for the ride before jumping off.
I got in the building and went up to my floor. I found a pile of files on my
desk and i was reminded that i didn’t come to work the previous day. I
started clearing up my table when the elevator opened and out came
Nqubeko with Carol holding hands i instantly became dizzy.
Carol was in high spirits whereas Nqubeko looked pissed and
uncomfortable.
Carol: “ Oh hello dear. Please get me and my fiance some breakfast”
Me: “ Fiance?” i looked at Nqubeko and he looked away clenching his
jaw.
Carol: “ Yes fiance. He proposed this morning. Isn’t that lovely?” i felt my
heart break into pieces.
Me: “ Very well Miss Nozulu. I will order your breakfast anything else?
Sir?” Nqubeko wouldn’t even talk or look at me.
Carol: “ No that will be all dear” they walked into the office and i sat down
nearly losing my balance..i finally let the tears fall.
Insert 6
.
After crying eyeballs out i went back to my desk. I did order their
breakfast and went to the bathroom to lick my wounds. I got to my desk
and decided to block everything out. I started doing some work done. I
was working like a maniac i didn’t even see Carol leave.
I worked for a while before my desk phone rang.
Me: “ Mr Msomi” he sighed.
Nqubeko: “ Please come to my office” he hung up and i huffed. I calmed
my nerves down and went to his office. I found him standing by the
window looking outside. I just stood there waiting for him to turn around
because i knew that he heard me walking in. He turned around and
looked at me.
Nqubeko: “ Sit” his face was closed off. I stood up with my note pad on
my hands. He gave me a look but i just stood my ground. He sighed and
came around the table. He tried touching my hand but i yanked it off him.
Me: “ Don’t touch me” i hissed. He stepped back.
Nqubeko: “I’m sorry” i just nodded because i didn’t trust my voice to
speak. I was holding it in. I really didn’t want to talk about my stupidity.
Nqubeko: “ I know i hurt you. Baby i...”
Me: “ I am not your baby Mr Msomi. What can i do for you sir?” my vision
was now blurry.
Nqubeko: “ Cancel all my meetings today. I want to catch up with some
work and please ask Nqoba to come through” i nodded and turned. He
called my name.
Nqubeko: “ For what it’s worth; i love you” i quickly turned and looked at
him. I really wanted to slap him.
Me: “ You’re marrying her so that is just bullshit” he raised a brow and i
walked out. I was so angry i wanted to slap him.
Nqubeko: “ I’m sorry but it’s been her all along.” I nodded and left the
office.
I got to my desk and breathed out loud. I fanned my face; i seriously
needed to calm down because i was diabetic. I finally calmed down and i
made phone calls cancelling meetings. I finally called Nqoba and he
answered almost immediately.
Nqoba: “ My wife”
Me: “ Nqoba hey. Nqubeko said to call you. He wants you to come over
please” i said that on my most professional voice.
Nqoba: “ Aaah baby. Askies my love” he sighed.
Me: “ What time do you think you’ll be here?”
Nqoba: “ Give me an hour” i thanked him and ended the call.
I switched to pilot mode; i can bee a cold bitch if i want. I don’t even know
where i got it from because my mom was the sweetest person in the
world. I buried my self with work and after some time Nqoba came. He
had this pity filled look in his eyes.
Me: “ Mr Msomi is waiting for you. You can go through” he shook his
head and came around my desk. He pulled me in his arms and said
“Breathe” i felt my whole body shook. I felt him scoop me up. He moved
us to the boardroom and locked.
I fell on my knees and just cried. I let out the loudest cry and i am sure
that the whole floor heard me. He just stood there looking at me. When i
began to quietened down he pulled me in his arms rocking me. We heard
the loudest knock on the door.
Nqubeko: “ Nqobani open this fuckin door right this minute before i break
down this door!” he shouted banging the door. Nqoba looked at me and
gave me bottled water to drink.
Nqoba: “ You okay?” i nodded.
Me: “ I’m okay.” I whispered. My voice was gone.
Nqubeko: “ I am warning you Nqobani i will shoot down this door if you
don’t open” he looked at me and i nodded. He went to open the door and
Nqubeko barged in. He punched Nqoba and i screamed. He came to me
but i backed away and he stopped. He rubbed a hand over his face.
Nqubeko: “ Baby i am sorry. Believe me when i say that i love you but i
also love Carol and i want to marry her and her alone”
Nqoba: “ Why don’t you leave Nokwazi the fuck alone then?” Nqubeko
quickly turned and charged for his brother but i ran after him and held his
arm.
Nqubeko: “ Stay the fuck out of this Nqoba or else i really will fuck you
up” Nqoba looked pisses but he kept quiet.
Me: “Nqubeko i am happy for you. We should forget about what
happened and move on from what happened because you are marrying
someone else and i am the ex virgin that you used”
Nqubeko: “ Baby don’t say that. I love you” my tears fell and he cupped
my face kissing the corner of my mouth.
Me: “ Leave her then. Be with me. Give us a chance” he stepped back
and i sighed.
Nqubeko: “ I love her Kwazi” i chuckled but deep down inside i was
breaking.
Me: “ Okay fine. From today onwards you are Mr Msomi and we will
forget these last 2 days happened. We will never talk about it.”
Nqubeko: “ But baby i..”
Me: “ Promise me” i asked in my breaking voice.
Nqoba: “ Come my wife. Let me take you home” he held out his hand.
Nqubeko: “ I told you to fuckin shut up” he said blocking my way
Nqoba: “ You are going to fuck me up yes, give it your best shot but know
this you will not only lose Nokwazi but you will lose your brother as well.
So what will it be?”
He kept quiet for a long time i even thought he would fuck him up but he
finally let go. He got out of my way and i went to Nqoba and took his
hand.
Nqoba: “ She is taking the rest of the day off” he circled an arm around
my body and we got out of the boardroom. When we got out people were
standing outside listening.
Nqoba: “ The Fuck? Don’t you have work to do?” he clicked his tongue
and we walked to my desk and took my things. He held my hand and we
walked to the elevator. All the time i was sniffing and crying. The lift came
and we got to ground floor.
We walked to his car and the driver opened for us. I looked out the
window and zoned out. We drove in this awkward silence.
Me: “ Thank you” i whispered.
Nqoba: “ It’s okay my wife. I’m you husband and i take care of what’s
mine” he placed a hand on top of mine and took out his phone making a
phone call.
Nqoba: “ Can you get home early? Nokwazi needs you” he nodded and
ended the call. I figured its Xoli. We finally got to my place and he walked
me in. I got inside and went straight to the kitchen and took out a bottle of
wine. He took it from my arm.
Nqoba: “ This is not the solution. Believe me i have been there and it’s
not a nice place to be in BUT don’t turn to the bottle” i rolled my eyes.
Me: “ Yea dad” he chuckled. I wasn’t feeling very good so i excused
myself.
Me: “ I need to sleep. My head hurts” he looked sad.
Nqoba: “ Go rest. I’ll order something to eat.”
Me: “ I am not hungry” he frowned.
Nqoba: “ I didn’t ask you” i clicked my tongue and went to my bedroom.
I took off my clothes and remained in my underwear. I got in bed and
tried to sleep but tears wouldn’t stop falling. I felt the door open and Xoli
cuddled me from behind.
Xoli: “ Baby...” she said that and i started crying all over again. She
kissed my head countless times. I felt so stupid. My first heart break; my
virgin breaker and my first love. I fell asleep crying i even had a
headache and hiccups but i managed to fall asleep cuddled in Xoli’s
arms.
I woke up later with a very heavy headache and a sore throat. I was in
my underwear so I wore my gown and went to the lounge area. I found
Xoli and Nqoba lip locking she was straddling and dry humping him. I
cleared my throat and she quickly jumped; she nearly fell and I laughed.
Xoli: “ I erm I err I was about to wake you” she cleared her throat looking
on the floor I cracked up even more.
They both looked at me with that look and I hated it they were ruining my
mood. I walked to the kitchen and took out 1litre bottle of water and a
glass. I went to join them. I poured myself a glass and burped.
Xoli: “ You are disgusting yazi” I chuckled.
Nqoba: “ How are you feeling kid?” he looked concerned.
Me: “ I’m very good bro.” he shook his head no.
Nqoba: “ I ordered dinner. You should eat. You haven’t eaten all day”
Me: “ Water is enough for me thank you very much” he chuckled but he
had a pissed expression on his face.
Xoli: “ Babe; you have to eat my love” she came and sat next to me
hooking her arm around my neck.
Nqoba: “ We ordered the sea food platter at John Dory’s.” I looked at Xoli
and rolled my eyes. She knew how much I love their seafood.
Xoli: “ What? You know you love their food” she smiled.
Me: “ I suppose I could eat a bite or 2” they laughed and I gave them a
sour look.
Nqoba: “ Will you be able to continue working for him?”
Me: “ If I quit; where will I find another job. I need this job to put Sanele to
school”
Nqoba: “ You could come work for me” I chuckled.
Me: “ You want me to shake my behind for thirsty men? No thanks”
Nqoba owned a gentlemen’s club.
Nqoba: “ You’ll do admin work and..”
Me: “ It’s fine Nqoba. If it gets tough I will leave and go somewhere else
or come to work for you” he nodded and the subject was closed. There
was a knock on the door. Nqoba stood up because it was dinner so he
had to pay. I was left with Xoli and she looked me.
Xoli: “ How are you feeling?” I shook my head as fresh tears made their
way down my cheeks.
Me: “ I’m tired if crying babe but it hurts and to make things worse he told
me that he loves me Xoli. He fucks me; goes and gets engaged and
come back to tell me he loves me.” I let out aa sob. I really was tired of
crying but I was truly hurt. I needed my mommy.
Xoli: “ What can I do to make it better?” I shook my head.
Me: “ There is nothing you can do. I want to die” she pulled me in her
arms and rocked me.
Nqoba: “ Dinner is…” he stopped mid sentence when he found us in that
position. I got up and went to wash my face. I came back and ate my
dinner. They tried getting me to talk but I just smiled faintly and ate. After
I was done I told them I needed to sleep so I bit them farewell and went
to bed.
I had just woken up not so long ago so it was going to be difficult to sleep
so I took a sleeping pills and got to bed. I listened to the pain until I fell
asleep.
Waking up the next morning wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be
because I set the alarm and woke up. I took a shower and got dressed in
my mid thigh navy dress with stockings underneath. I wore my 5 inch
navy stilettos and finished my look with a white formal jacket.
I tied my hair into a super neat but and sprayed some perfume on my
body. I took a deep breath before opening the door and walked to the
kitchen. The moment I appeared Nqoba whistled and I did a 360 for him.
Xoli also joined in clapping her hands.
Nqoba: “ I feel sorry for a mother fucker”
Xoli: “ You look dangerous” I winked.
Me: “ Well no use moping around. I need to pick myself up.”
Nqoba: “ Good for you baby girl” I kissed Xoli on the cheek.
Xoli: “ I’m happy for you my love” Nqoba cleared his throat.
Nqoba: “ So you erm you need me to come to work today?” I shook my
head.
Me: “ I’m good. I can take care of myself” he nodded tightly and
continued to eat. After breakfast we left him dropping me off work and
Xoli driving herself to work.
I got off the car after thanking my baby boo. I got in the building and the
reception lady looked at me.
R.L: “ Well damn! You look sexy” I blushed and thanked her. I continued
to the lift and got in. As it was about to close a hand stopped it from
closing. Nqubeko stepped in and his eyes widened. I just pressed the
floor number and looked ahead. He cleared his throat.
Nqubeko: “ Morning”
Me: “ Morning Mr Msomi” I replied coolly
Nqubeko: “ You look really nice”
Me: “ Thank you.”
Nqubeko: “ Please Nokwazi i..” I cut him off.
Me: “ Can we move on from this or better yet can YOU move on from this
because I have” he nodded and kept quiet. We got off our lift and I
walked ahead. I got to my desk and connected everything while Nqubeko
left for his office. I started my daily work and during lunch Carol came.
Me: “ I will call Mr Msomi for you” she took out something from her bag.
Carol: “ Please do I have news to share. I have to tell him that he is
about to become a father” I don’t know why my heart hurt like that but It
did. Lucky for me the door opened and he walked out. He saw Carol and
frowned.
Nqubeko: “ What are you doing here Carol?”
Carol: “ Baby” she ran to him and hugged him . They went to his office
and closed the door. I was called in by Nqubeko and when I got in he
looked very pissed and Carol was sitting on his lap.
Me: “ You called me Mr Msomi” Carol stroked his chin.
Carol: “ Actually Dear I called you. I need you to organise our
engagement party that will take place in 2 weeks”
Me: “ Excuse me?”
Carol: “ I said you need to organise the engagement party now go get
something to write on” I turned and walked out. My heart was bleeding.
He said he loves me; a part of me hoped that he would change his mind
and not go through with it. It’s time to accept it and start looking for a new
job. There is no way in hell I can work for Nqubeko after this. I wiped my
tears and looked at myself in a mirror.
Me: “ You are beautiful; you matter and you are enough” I kept repeating
that with my cracked voice. I didn’t believe it at all but I told myself that I
had to keep pushing and told myself that everything will be okay
*
It’s been 2 months since i last saw Nqubeko. Turns out i didn’t even had
to leave the building; i was moved to another department and my boss
was this amazing woman Smangele probably same age as my mom. I
shared everything with her and she made me forget sometimes.
I would sometimes see Carol but never Nqubeko and that was just okay
because i needed to move on and forget about him. Nqoba and Xoli were
still at it and they were quiet serious. I really was happy for them. So i did
go see mom and asked her what was going on and turns out she needed
money for Sanele’s school. It was urgent cash and Nqoba came through
for me.
So today was the executive’s quarterly meeting and i was going with
Mam Sma as i will be recording things for her and taking important
paperwork. She told me to dress extra sexy because she really doesn’t
want to out dress me so i just decided to wear my knee length off white
off shoulder dress and i noticed how i was gaining weight. I had to go
back to gym. I finished off my look with peach heels and a peach bag. I
combed my bob weave and i looked extra delicious. I was rather early so
i decided that i would grab an apple and be on my way.
I got out of my bedroom after tiding up my bedroom. I heard moaning
sounds and as i approached the kitchen there was Xoli and Nqoba
sexing on the kitchen counter. Xoli’s on leg was on the floor and the other
one was on top of the counter. She was holding her butt with her hand.
Nqoba was coming from behind and he looked rather huge.
I quickly turned and walked back to my bedroom and opened the door.
After that i banged it making sure that i make noise with my shoes. I
approached the kitchen yet again and the had pulled apart. Nqoba was
now sitting on a chair while Xoli had on her gown. She looked really
flushed.
Me: “ Morning family” i said in a very cheerful voice.
Them: “ Morning” i went to the fridge and took an apple.
Xoli: “ You’re up early. Thought i’d start on breakfast” i waved the apple in
the air.
Me: “ I’ll eat later. I have to get to work. I have a big meeting to go to”
Xoli: “ You can’t just...” i cut her off.
Me: “ Will grab something on the way.” I headed to the door and Nqoba
stopped me.
Nqoba: “ Why don’t i give you a lift?” he asked standing up making his
way to me.
Me: “ No you guys relax. I don’t want to interrupt you again. Finish off
your morning glory” i closed the door leaving them shocked. I giggled and
walked to the lift. I got to the ground floor and Mam Sma’s car was
already waiting for me. I skipped to it and got in front.
Me: “ Morning mah” she just smiled and pointed at her cheek.
Sma: “ Hey baby. I was just about to call you. You look stunning” i
winked.
Me: “ Well i had to represent” i said rubbing my shoulders. She started
the car and she drove to work.
On the way she was briefing me about what would happen at the
meeting. We drove thru McDonalds for breakfast after that we went to
work. The meeting was going to be early so we had an hour to get
everything ready. Mam Sma called me inside the office.
Me: “ Yes Mrs Vezi” she gave me a look and i chuckled.
Sma: “ Could you go downstairs and give this to my son. He is waiting at
the reception area.” She gave me a bag and i went out. I got in the lift
and went to the ground floor. I got off and he was seated by the window
in one of the couches. As i made way to him the doors opened and
Nqubeko walked in.
It’s been 2 months and he looked delicious still. He was looking at me like
really looking and i frowned. Simo stood up and i smiled. I hugged him
and he kissed my lips.
Simo was really handsome if you were to really look at him you would
see that he actually likes guys because he didn’t act like it but he was
always looking at me. He confirmed it when we went to lunch last month.
Simo: “ Hey my love” he had a rather deep voice. I snuggled close to him
and he chuckled..
Me: “ You smell good babe.” He brushed my hair and i pulled back.
Simo: “ Who is that sexy specimen staring at us?” i turned around and
Nqubeko was look at us with a very angry expression. I turned and
looked at Simo.
Me: “ Kiss me again. Just peck” he chuckled and he kissed me again. He
placed a long baby kiss on my mouth and suddenly someone cleared his
throat and i knew that it was Nqubeko. We pulled back and Simo wiped
my mouth and took the bag.
Simo: “ I will call you”
Me: “ Bye baby” he hugged again and he left.
I looked at Nqubeko and he was very pissed he was even breathing hard
and fast.
Me: “ Morning Mangamahle. How are you this morning?” i greeted and
passed him. He chuckled shaking his head and he followed me. We got
to the lift and we both got it. As soon as it started to move he stopped it.
Me: “ what the hell? Please stop messing around. I need to go et ready
for the meeting”
Nqubeko: “ Oh but i’ll just be a minute.” He pulled me to him and kissed
me. He picked me up pinning me to the mirror part of the lift. He lifted up
my dress and pulled my panties aside. He unzipped his pants and pulled
out his guy.
I felt him make an entrance and i screamed. Its been a while it felt damn
good. He started to move and it was fast and deep. We were groaning
and moaning. I felt my body heat up and i released. He also released
after me. He stayed buried in me but he pulled back and looked at me.
Nqubeko: “ I missed you. I missed being inside you” i pushed him off me
and he quickly gave me a handkerchief to wipe myself.
Me: “ Please release the lift. I’m sure people want to use it” he cleaned
himself slowly after he was done he leaned on the rail.
Nqubeko: “ Is that your boyfriend?” his face changed.
Me: “ None of your business. You have Carol and next time go Fuck her
and not me” he ran a hand over his face. Whenever he did that it showed
that he was frustrated.
Nqubeko: “ I haven’t slept with anyone since you. Let alone Carol i just
can’t” he looked at me shocked.
Me: “ WHAT??” I shouted but he just pressed the lift to go up and he
quickly got out leaving me with questions running through my mind. What
the hell just happened and what the hell did he mean by what he just
said?

No comments:

Post a Comment