ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 26 July 2018

A sudden Twist 2

Insert 2
.
Nokwazi
.
I carried on with my day’s work and before I knew it Miss Nozulu was at
my desk asking for her boyfriend. See she no longer barges in like she
used to because one day she came in and ruined a big deal for Nqubeko
thinking that he was with a woman because I wouldn’t let her go in.
Nqubeko was so furious he nearly broke up with her.
Me: “ Good Day Miss Nozulu. Mr Msomi will be done in 20 minutes.
Kindly take a seat” I smiled at her but she just frowned and went to sit. I
stood up and went to her.
Me: “ Would you like anything to drink while you wait?”
Carol: “ I would like Evian; room temperature and a glass please” I
nodded and headed to the kitchen. I got her the water; rinsed the glass
and went to give her the water; she didn’t thank me. I continued typing
until my desk phone rang.
Me: “ Mr Msomi” Carol quickly stood up and walked to me.
Nqubeko: “ Please tell Carol that I will take another hour. Please tell her
to go wait for me at the hotel room. I’ll hold on the line while you tell her”
Me: “ Mr Msomi will take another hour; said I should tell you to go back to
the hotel and he will join you later” she frowned and clearly pissed.
Carol: “ Fine. I’ll wait here” I nodded and got back to Nqubeko.
Me: “ Mr Msomi she said…” he cut me off.
Nqubeko: “ I heard you. Please stop calling me Mr Msomi” I chuckled and
ended the call.
Me: “ Is there anything else that you would like Miss Nozulu?” she really
was angry.
Carol: “ You already gave me the damn water; why do you want to poison
me now?” I nodded and sat down on my desk.
I continued doing my work typing away. I just completely blocked her out.
The elevator doors opened and Nqobani; Nqubeko’s younger brother
stepped out of the lift. He looked really gorgeous with his olive green suit;
light blue shirt and brown loafers. That sounds ridiculous but he wore it
with such perfection plus he had a body to die for even though he had
nothing on Nqubeko.
Our eyes met and he smiled at me. I gladly returned the smile and looked
at my computer screen. He finally got to me after greeting all those
ladies; some hugging him.
Nqoba: “ How are you my wife?” I looked around then back to him.
Me: “ Who me?” I placed a hand on my chest dramatically and he
chuckled.
Nqoba: “ You’re still the same my love” he winked and I blushed. Carol
decided to ruin the moment.
Carol: “ Nqoba; a word” she stood up and walked down the hallway.
Nqoba looked a bit pisses but he stood and followed her after telling me
he is coming back. The disappeared for a few minutes and came right
back. Nqoba was very angry chewing on the inside of his mouth. I
decided not to get involved and made adjustments to Nqubeko’s diary.
Nqobani came and sat on my desk.
Nqoba: “ So when am I taking you out?” I chuckled shaking my head.
Me: “ Try never” we both laughed.
Nqoba: “ You break my heart” he stabbed his chest and Carol clicked her
tongue fighting with her bag. I looked at Nqoba and shrugged. Right that
moment Nqubeko’s office door opened and he came out with the people
he was in a meeting with. He looked at his brother and I and he frowned.
He walked his associates all the way to the elevator and shook their
hands. After they were gone he came back and Carol jumped in front of
him.
Carol: “ Baby! I missed you” she kissed his lips pressing hard and
Nqubeko lightly pushed her off his face.
Nqubeko: “ You saw me this morning” he held her hand and walked to my
table. All this time Nqobani was looking at me. I looked at him and shook
my head. Nqubeko and Carol finally came to us. He didn’t look pleased.
Nqubeko: “ Nqobani why are you here?” he asked but he was looking
right at me. I shifted uncomfortably.
Nqoba: “ Hau I came to see my brother and..” he cut him off.
Nqubeko: “ If you came to see me you know where my office is. Stop
making moves on my assistant” he shouted.
Carol: “ Ouch baby you are hurting my hand.” She pulled her hand and
rubbed it.
Nqubeko: “ Sorry baby. Please wait for me in the office” he kissed her
cheek. Carol walked to his office.
Nqoba: “ Bro will you just chill. You will die young” he got off my desk
fixing his suit.
Nqubeko: “ I will not repeat myself again and You just do your job and
stop flirting with my brother” he turned on his heel and walked to his
office. Nqoba and I looked at each other and laughed. We always do this
after a lecture from his. We shared a hug and he left. He went to one of
his girlfriends around the office and he thought I would be his girl.
I remembered that I had to prepare the hotel room for the couple. I
organised their outfits and confirmed everything. By the time I was done it
was knock off time. I went to knock at his office and I was told to come in.
I got in and Nqubeko was zipping up Carol’s dress and he was also in his
socks pants and vest.
Nqubeko: “ How can we help you?” he asked with so much venom and
Carol giggled.
Me: “ Everything is set for tonight and my time is up”
Nqubeko: “ It’s pouring out. Don’t you want my driver to…”
Me: “ Got it covered. Good evening Sir; Miss” I bowed and walked out. I
took my already packed bag from my desk and walked out. I got to the
ground floor and Nqobani was exchanging spit with the receptionist I
passed them and stood by the door. I felt someone hold me from behind.
Me: “ Nqobani…” I pulled away from him and he chuckled.
Nqoba: “ I will make you mine”
Me: “ Keep dreaming”
Nqoba: “ We are having a party tonight; come through and bring your
sexy long legged friend along”
Me: “ If I bring her; will you leave me alone?” he smiled like a kid with
candy.
Nqoba: “ Cross my heart” I laughed.
Nqubeko: “ You can’t stay away from her Nqoba” we turned and looked at
him. Carol wasn’t with him.
Nqoba: “ Brother please. Leave me and my wife alone. Baby; I will see
you tonight. Be extra sexy” I saw Xoli pull up at the front of the building.
Nqubeko: “ What’s happening tonight?” I ignored him and opened my
umbrella.
Me: “ Byeeee” I giggled away and ran outside to the car. I got in and it
was very warm. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.
Xoli: “ Hey babe. Isn’t that your boss and his brother?” I looked at the
building and they were both looking a our direction.
Me: “ Yep it is and we’re invited to a party tonight” she clapped her hands
and started the car.
Xoli: “ I am going to get laid tonight” I giggled.
Me: “ You love sex too much” she side eyed me.
Xoli: “ Virgin Mary please” I just kept quiet because she always makes
fun of my virginity.
Xoli: “ Friend; I’m sorry” I nodded lightly and my phone rang, I smiled
widely.
Me: “ Mommy” she giggled.
Mom: “ Hey baby. How are you?”
Me: “ I’m okay mommy. I miss you” I whined and she sighed.
Mom: “ You’re coming this weekend right?” I nodded.
Me: “ Yep I will come”
Mom: “ Good because we need to talk about something very important “
she sounded off.
Me: “ What is it mom?” I heard shuffling.
Mom: “ We’ll talk when you get here. I love you” she hung up. I looked at
my phone shaking my head.
Xoli: “ What’s up?” I sighed deeply.
Me: “ Just worried about mom but will see her over the weekend right
now let’s go home; freshen up and go party”
I just pray whatever is bothering mom is not that bad but for now I will just
let loose. I might score myself a guy; jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment