ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 26 July 2018

A Sudden Twist 13 & 14

Insert 13

Nokwazi
It was now time to exchange gifts. Yeey! My favourite. We gathered
around the tree and placed throws for us to sit in. Siphe was dirty from all
the chocolate cake that mom and his father gave him. I kept telling them
that they shouldn’t give him any solids but did they listen, no.
We all sat down on the throws/blankets that were placed on the grass.
1st up was mom as usual. She stood up and took out the gifts that she
bought for all of us. I felt bad for Denise because I didn’t get her anything.
Well no one got her anything. Except for Sanele of course.
Mom: “ Okay kids. Gifts time!” she clapped her hands excitedly. I giggled.
I sat cross legged next to Nqubeko and my skirt inched a bit higher. He
placed a hand on my thigh and it travelled up. I looked around to see if
anyone was looking and I saw Nqoba look away quickly. Weird.
Mom: “ First up is My beautiful boy, come baby” Sanele stood and walked
over to mom. She gave him his gift and sat down. Sanele was the only
one standing and he opened his gift; before we could even see what was
inside he threw it on the floor and started jumping around. He went to
mom and hugged her tight. I was anxious; I wanted to see what he got.
Mom was laughing and wiping her tears. She was happy that Sanele was
that happy.
Me: “ What did you get?!” I wanted to stand but Nqubeko pulled me
down.
Nqubeko: “ Sit” I giggled. He finally opened and he got a PS4 with
combat and car games. He has always wanted it but mom never had
enough money to buy it.
We proceeded with the gifts and I got a watch from Xoli; Shoes and a
bag from mom and a gift voucher from Nqoba.
Hehe I went to the house and got a pair of shoes that I bought and gave
them to Denise. They dent my account but seeing the look on her face
when I gave her the box was worth it. Nqubeko gave me a watch *rolls
eyes* he said I should wear it and start counting. I don’t even want to
know what he meant.
The dishes were washed and we were just chilling outside eating home
made fried chicken aka KFC. The door bell rang and Mam Thuli stood up
to go get it but Sanele quickly ran to open. Telling her to relax because
it’s Christmas. Xoli and mom were slowly getting drunk and Nqoba kept
stealing glances at me. It was so weird.
Sanele came back followed by Mr Msomi carrying a baby with Carol right
behind him. I saw Nqubeko’s face change. He stood up and I was right
next to him. Nqoba also came and held his arm.
Mr Msomi: “ Hello everyone and Merry Christmas” he smiled nervously.
Nqubeko: “ What are you doing here dad?” he looked pissed.
Mr Msomi: “ It’s Christmas and we always spend it together so I thought
we’d come”
Nqubeko: “ You came with her, today of all days” he spat.
Nqoba: “ Please bro. Let them be. Mom would have wanted us together”
Carol chuckled and Nqubeko charged for her but I stood in front of him.
Me: “ She is not worth it” I touched his chest looking up to him. He looked
at me and gave me a faint smile.
Nqubeko: “ One mistake Carol and I will fuck you up!” mam Thuli took
baby Naledi and placed her next to Siphe. Carol went and set down
leaving the brothers with their dad. Mr Msomi first hugged Nqubeko and
he was so cold I wanted to punch him. It was Christmas and his father
was here. Mr Msomi went on to hug Nqoba and the hug was long. He
kept kissing Nqoba’s head telling him he loves him. They finally pulled
apart highly emotional.
Me: “ Okay. Let me fix you guys a plate” Mr Msomi beamed.
Mr Msomi: “ With lots of chicken” I giggled. .
Carol: “ Keep your food. I don’t want to gain weight” Nqubeko huffed and
went inside the house. I followed him. I found him in the kitchen and he
was pacing.
Me: “Calm down babe” he sighed before pulling me in to his arms.
Nqubeko: “ Carol better not try starting shit. I will kill her baby. I swear”
this guy had his arms around my neck and I had to stand on toes. He
was just too tall I ended up getting tired.
Me: “ You think she will tell?” he pulled back like he remembered
something.
Nqubeko: “ The letter! I never got to read the letter!”
Me: “ Where is it?” I went to take out a plate for dishing up.
Nqubeko: “ It’s in my safe at home. Will go get it tomorrow. I hope Carol
behaves because I will fuck her up. Trust me” I hugged him from behind
because he was looking out the window.
Me: “ You need to relax and enjoy Christmas daddy” he chuckled and
turned around. He kissed my chin.
Nqubeko: “ I love you. Don’t stop counting” I frowned.
Me: “ What does that even mean?” he kissed my lips before leaving the
kitchen. I dished up for Mr Msomi; I placed everything on a tray and
walked out. I was welcomed by mom’s excited screams I nearly dropped
the tray. I rushed to her and she was jumping up and down hugging
Nqubeko. I gave Mr Msomi his food and he thanked me.
Me: “ What’s going on?” I asked rushing to mom but she was now crying.
Mom: “ Thank you God! Oh Thank You!” he was kneeling and I was very
confused at to what happened.
Sanele: “ Thank you bhuti” he was crying and hugging Nqubeko after that
he went and hugged Denise.
Me: “ Will somebody tell me what is going on?!” Nqoba chuckled.
Xoli: “ Nqubeko bought them a house! A house in Rose Hill” I was beyond
shocked I mean who does that.
Me: “ Huh?” I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders.
The festivities continued. I was just too shocked to comment but as soon
as my head is in the right place I was going to talk to him about it. The
sun was now setting; mom and Xoli were now heavily drunk with Carol
right behind them. Baby Naledi and Siphe were in the house with mam
Thuli. Nqubeko suddenly stood and sat next to me.
Nqubeko: “ Have you been counting?” I shook my head no looking at my
watch.
Me: “ I don’t even know what I was counting” he took my hand in his.
Nqubeko: “ I was giving you time to count the hours before I clam my
stake” I laughed.
Me: “ What are you talking about?” all this time he was playing with my
fingers and I heard him pull up something on my ring finger. It was a
bloody huge rock. Everyone stood and gathered around us.
Nqubeko: “ Give me a chance to love you for the rest of our lives. You
have awaken some parts of me that I never knew I had. All I want now is
that I make you mine forever and just let me love you because that is
what I live for. Loving you and being a good dad to our daughter.” I was a
weeping mess and Xoli was sobbing.
Me: “ What exactly are you saying to me?” he knelt in front of me.
Nqubeko: “ I am not telling you my love. I am asking you to Marry me on
this Merry Christmas” I giggled while he wiped my tears.
Me: “ I will marry you on this Merry Christmas” everyone cheered and
clapped.
Carol clapped longer than anyone and she was kaak drunk.
Carol: “ Well well well. The brothers are getting married. They are going
to start their families now but Nqoba you can’t just get married without
knowing your family” shit!
Mr Msomi: “ It’s time to leave now Carol. Come” Nqoba rushed to her and
held her arm.
Nqoba: “ What did you just say?” he looked confused yet angry.
Carol: “ Oops! My bad. I didn’t mean to say that” she laughed and Nqoba
slapped her.
Nqubeko: “ Nqoba No!”
Xoli: “ Nqoba!” she screamed.
Carol: “ You think hitting me will make you a man? No it won’t. It will just
make you more of this useless thing that you are. No wonder you are like
this. Your mother must have resented you. I would too if I was her”
Nqubeko: “ Carol shut the fuck up!” he walked to her but Nqoba had
already placed her hand on her throat.
Nqoba: “ Talk bitch!”
Carol: “ You are pathetic Nqoba. Just like your rapist father” Nqoba let her
go and stepped back while Nqubeko fell on his knees.
Nqoba: “ What do you mean?” he said that in an almost whisper.
Carol: “ Mommy didn’t tell you? Mommy was raped and you came along.
You are a fucking rape product you stupid ass!” I looked at Nqubeko and
he was crying loudly his shoulders shaking. Mr Msomi was also a mess
while Nqoba zoned out completely. What a way to end Christmas.
Insert 14
Nqubeko
I have been dreading this day. Hiding this secret was something I wanted
to take with me to the grave but Carol decided to ruin my first Christmas
with my family. The reason why we kept it from him is because Nqoba
has anger issues. He will just go self disrupt and that is not a good thing.
I was kneeling on the floor when I heard a scream. Nqoba was on top of
Carol strangling her. As much as I wanted him to kill her but I couldn’t let
that happen. Nokwazi was trying to get him off but he just pushed her. I
rushed to him and pulled him off Carol. I pushed him back and Carol got
up coughing and crying.
Carol: “ You idiot! I am going to sue your ass” she said rubbing her neck.
Nqoba: “ Shut up bitch before I kill you!” he shouted and he had turned
pink.
Me: “ Nqoba man you need to calm down” he turned and looked at me.
He looked so angry but I just didn’t care. He can huff all he wants but I
will beat up his ass if he tries and gives me shit.
Nqoba: “ Don’t tell me to calm down! Don’t fuckin tell me to calm down!”
he roared. He was even pacing and sweating.
Me: “ Dad; it was lovely seeing you but you guys have to leave. Take
Carol and Go!” dad stood up but Nqoba rushed to him and stood in front
of him.
Nqoba: “ Not so fast. You will tell me what this bitch is talking about!” he
was screaming and pointing at Carol who had not stopped crying. I
wanted to slap her. Nokwazi shame was sitting in a chair looking at the
floor. Xoli and Miss Kheswa were now sober. Sanele and Denise
disappeared in the house.
Dad: “ Nqoba son. Now is not the time. Let it go son” he said in a very
low voice. He looked defeated.
Nqoba: “ Now is the time. Tell me what she meant!” he was going crazy.
Dad just looked down shaking his head. Nqoba turned and looked at me.
Nqoba: “ Nqubeko….Bro….is it true?” I looked at Nokwazi and she was
crying. I looked at Nqoba again and my heart broke. He was breathing
fast. The look on his face had desperation all over it. He really wanted
this to be just a joke. He was hoping it’s not true. I just shook my head.
Me: “ I’m sorry” I was trying so hard not to break down.
Nqoba: “ I am a rape victim? Mom was raped and she had me? I am a
bastard!” he was now crying.
Dad: “ Don’t say that. You are my son. My beautiful boy. You are mine
Nqobani and I love you”
Nqoba: “ No dad. I am not yours. I am a bastard that was forcefully
dumped in mom’s stomach”
Dad: “ You are my son! Don’t talk like that”
Xoli: “ Baby; you need to calm down!” she tried to touch his arm but he
yanked it.
Nqoba: “ Don’t touch me Xolile.”
Me: “ Nqoba bro. You need to calm down. Please calm down”
Nqoba: “ Ey voetsek Nqubeko. You knew all this time. You knew that I am
not a Msomi but you kept it to yourself. I am sure you were busy
laughing. Stupid Nqoba; he doesn’t know that he is a rape victim!”
Me: “ Don’t you dare. Don’t you fuckin dare. I lost Nokwazi because of tis
fuckin secret. I had to sacrifice being with her to almost marry Carol
because I was protecting you and now you are turning this on me. Fuck
man!”
Kwazi: “ Baby no. Calm down please” I shook my head. I didn’t mean to
have that outburst. I was also hurting.
Dad: “ We need to sit and talk about this”
Nqoba: “ There is nothing to talk about because right now all I want to
know is who is my father and where is he”
Dad: “ Son please you are my son and…” Nqoba lifted up his hand to
silence dad.
Nqoba: “ Dad please. Stop lying to me. Tell me the truth”
Carol: “ Please tell him about his father. I am tired of all the dramatics. If
we could just…”
She was silenced by a very loud slap from Xoli. It was so loud even my
cheek hurt
Xoli: “ I don’t know why you’re still here. If you could kindly take your flat
behind and leave this family in peace”
Carol: “ Oh please orphan. What do you know about family? You have no
one. That is why you saw it best that you tried your luck with Nqoba
because parents left you broke and cold. Such a gold digger”
Me: “ How the fuck do you know all that?’ she looked shocked after
saying all of that and me questioning her
Xoli: “ Yes; how did you know?” she squinted her eyes.
Nqoba: “ I don’t even care what Carol says about who but all I want to
know is what happened to mom. Please you owe me that much.”
Dad: “ Sit. I will tell you” he motioned for Nqoba to sit on a chair.
Me: “ Dad don’t..” he lifted up his hand.
Dad: “ When I met your mother she was the most beautiful woman and
you could see even when you guys were growing up that she was very
beautiful. We met in college. I was doing my final year and she was on
her 2nd. We met and we hit it off. I was her first in everything. When the
time came for school to close I took her home with me and there she met
my family. The way my father was so impressed it was funny. I didn’t
notice or realise that my big brother was lusting over her. “ he wiped his
tears before taking a deep breath. Nokwazi had gone inside to get him a
glass of water.
Dad: “ So time passed; your mother and I were very much in love. I
finished school and stared working. I got my own place and things were
going accordingly. Your mother fell pregnant with Nqubeko. I had to marry
her and I was planning to marry her anyways. We got married, had our
first son and got a house. 2 years later I had a meeting to get to and left
the house in a hurry. Your mother was asleep due to Nqubeko keeping
her up all night. Lindani got in and he slept with my wife. At first she
thought it was me until he started getting rough. That is when she turned
and he started hitting her because she was fighting him off. He raped and
brutally beat her up. I came home that dad to a crying Nqubeko and
Cortney in a pool of blood. We searched for Lindani and he was arrested.
Three months later your mom got sick; we went to the hospital and she
was pregnant with you.” .
Nqoba: “ How do you know that I am his and not yours?”
Dad: “ That is because your mother and I were not sexually active.
Before the rape I was busy and after the rape we didn’t sleep together
because of the trauma but you are mine Nqobani. You are my
conqueror.”
Nqoba shook his hand a couple of time before shaking his head .
Nqoba: “ Where is he now? This Lindani guy”
Dad: “ He is in prison. He is about to be released. He has been hounding
me. He said he wants to meet you because our cousin went to tell him
that you were conceived.” Nqoba stood up and took his car keys. I stood
in front of him.
Me: “ Where are you going?”
Nqoba: “ I am going out. I need air. This rape product/ bastard needs
some air”
Xoli: “ Baby i..” he lifted his head.
Nqoba: “ Not now Xolile” he sighed and left. I wanted to go after him but
when I looked at dad crying I went to him and knelt in front of him.
Dad: “ I failed him. I failed my son” he was sobbing. In all the years I have
never seen dad cry that much. I pulled dad in for a hug, I was also
blinded by my own tears. Mom; why did you leave? Lord knows how
much I need you right now. How much WE need you.
Xoli
I saw how broken Nqoba was and it was rather very hard to be there for
him because he wouldn’t allow me to be there for him. Its been three
days and he wasn’t reachable. I have been to his place, work and even
called around his friends but I just couldn’t find him.
These last few days have been hectic and worse part is that today is my
birthday. I woke up to Nokwazi’s call singing me happy birthday with
Nqubeko. We had planned that we would go to the Durban Jazz festival
that was 2 days ago but we couldn’t as Nqoba was MIA.
After that phone call with Kwazi I took a shower and ate breakfast. Its
very strange how much I eat these days. After eating I cleaned around
the flat and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed in jeans and a
lose top with sneakers. I took my things and headed for the door but was
welcomed by this guy holding flowers.
Delivery guy: “ Miss Xoli Ntuli?” I raised my eyebrows.
Me: “ That’s me.” He gave me the box of roses.
D.Guy: “ Please sign here” he gave me that board to sign on and he left. I
closed the door and opened the card. Its read : “ Happy Birthday my
gorgeous girlfriend” it was from Nqoba. I wanted to cry. Where was he? I
placed the roses inside the fridge and left.
I drove straight to the cemetery. Ever since my parents died I spend my
birthday mornings cleaning up their graves. I got to the cemetery after
passing by the florist and bought flowers. I got out the car and walked to
where their graves were. I started cleaning; I had my bottled water since
it was hot. I cleaned and after cleaning I went back to my car and
changed my shoes. I took the picnic basket and went to sit in between
my parents graves. I poured myself juice and sighed.
Me: “ I miss you mom. I feel alone sometimes. Nokwazi has her own
family now and my boyfriend is missing. It’s my birthday today but I just
feel like crying and screaming. It hurts dad; I want you guys here with
me.” I spoke to them for hours crying. After getting sun burnt I finally took
my things and left.
I was very emotional because this was the one day I felt alone since my
parents died. I finally got to my place. I got in and took a shower. I spent
a long time in the shower reflecting on my life and crying. After the
shower I put on Nqoba’s t-shirt and retired to the lounge with a glass of
wine. I ordered pizza and watched movies.
I love action movies so I settled for Tears of the sun. My pizza arrived and
I had my food with wine and a nice movie. The bell rang as I was on my
last piece of pizza; you see I eat a lot these days. I went to open the door
and opened. Nokwazi was on the other side with Nqubeko. They started
singing. I giggled.
Nokwazi: “ Happy Birthday to you *kiss* Happy Birthday to you *kiss*
Nqubeko: “ Happy Birthday makoti wethu. Happy Birthday to you” I
laughed clapping like a little girl. I moved out of the way and they got in.
They had cake and goodies with them. I was so happy; they have just
lifted up my spirits.
Nokwazi: “ We bought goodies but looking at you now it was a mistake”
they looked at each other nodding.
Me: “ What are you talking about?”
Nqubeko: “ You should change because we are going out for a birthday
dinner”
Me: “ Really?” I was excited. At least someone cares. I didn’t eve wait for
them to confirm I ran to my bedroom. Now you’re probably wondering
hoe Nqubeko and I get along. Well truth is I only get jolly around him
when Nokwazi is there because Nqubeko is very tense. He hardly laughs
but when Nokwazi and Siphe.
I wore my mini dress with cream heels. I applied minimum make up and
we left. We went to Greedy Buddha in Gateway. When we got there there
was a table ready for us and the family was there. By family I mean Mam
Thuli: Sanele and Mam Londi. Nqoba and Denise were not there. I felt a
bit sad but I quickly removed those thoughts.
I hugged everyone and we sat down. Conversation was flowing. I had
one too many glasses of wine. I was laughing non stop.
Nqubeko: “ Can we talk Xoli?” he asked standing up. I tensed up
immediately. I mean this guys hardly speaks but now he wants to
privately talk to me. I looked at Nokwazi and she nodded smiling. I stood
up and followed him. I found him standing by the balcony with his hands
in his pockets. I cleared my throat and he just stood there. I went to stand
quietly next to him.
Nqubeko: “ How are you Xoli?” he wasn’t even looking at me. My insides
were shaking.
Me: “ I’m okay” he nodded and turned to look at me. He was so tall.
Nqubeko: “ I am sorry about your parents and Happy Birthday” why did
he mention my parents.
Nqubeko: “ I took another look into your parents affairs and it turns out
they left a trust for you. The trust has someone controlling it and they
take money out of it once a year. They take a lump sum because the
money accumulates every month because they made this trust to be self
invested. “
Me: “ What are you talking about?” I was confused what the hell is this
guy talking about?!
Nqubeko: “ You my dear are a millionaire, your uncle. Your mother’s
brother used to take care of your parents money. When they died he
managed to pull some strings so that you’d walk away without a cent. So
I called you out here to ask you what is it that you want me to do with this
information?”
Me: “ What can you do?” I asked leaning on the rails.
Nqubeko: “ Just say the word. I will make it happen.”
Me: “ Why are you helping me?” he looked at me and chuckled.
Nqubeko: “ My fiance loves you. You are her sister and I have to make
her happy plus you are my brother’s fiance as well” I rolled my eyes.
Me: “ Some fiance I am. I don’t even know where he is”
Nqubeko: “ It’s okay. I will let you know when he gets home. So can I do
something about your money?” I nodded.
Me: “ Please do” he pulled me in for a hug and he smelled so good but
nope. The guy is too tall and too intense.
We went back inside and enjoyed our dinner. I got tons of gifts from
everyone. I even got some diamond earrings from Siphe. Rich parents
kids. He’s not even 6 months old but he is already giving out expensive
gifts. The dinner finally ended and we left. Nqubeko drove to Nqoba’s
place and parked outside.
Nqubeko: “ Go; he’s home. We will wait for you here” it was Nqubeko and
Kwazi. The rest had gone home.
I hurried out of the car not waiting for them. I got in and the door was
opened. The lounge had bottles of beer, wine glasses and pizza boxes. It
was so dirty but all I wanted was to see Nqoba. I rushed to his bedroom
and as I neared I heard moans; sex sounds.
I regret opening that door because what I saw is something I will never
forget. Nqoba was laying flat on the bed; one girl was riding his dick and
the other girl was riding his face. At least he was wearing protection but
the girl was rubbing herself all over his face. I just froze on the spot until I
heard on of the girls say “ Want to join us?” that is when Nqoba sprung
up. He looked shocked.
Nqoba: “ Xoli..” the girl rode him hard and he didn’t even bother getting
her off him. I saw his eyes roll back that is when I ran out of the room and
I heard him growl. I ran outside and got in the car crying.
Nokwazi: “ What happened?”
Nqubeko: “ Did he hit you?” I shook my head.
Me: “Can we go please?” Nqoba came out running. He came to the car
and tried opening the doors but Nqubeko locked the door
Nqubeko: “ What do you want me to do?” Nqoba was busy knocking on
the windows and punching the windows.
Me: “ Let’s leave please” he nodded and started the car with Nqoba all
over the car. He stood in front of the car saying that he wants me to come
out. I am his and I have to come out. Nqubeko ran him over just a little
because he dove.
Nokwazi: “ Are you crazy?!” she shouted at him as we drove out. I really
didn’t care. I just wanted to go home; curl up in bed and sleep.

2 comments:

  1. When are we getting story 2 sudden twist sanele's story? We need it.... I need it.... I need to know what happened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can we please get part 2 of a Sudden Twist Sanele's Story please 😭😭

      Delete