ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 26 July 2018

A sudden Twist 3

Insert 3
.
We got home and i headed straight to the bathroom. I needed a warm
bath because of the rain. Xoli said she would prepare light dinner before
we leave. No matter where we’re going, even if there is going to be food
provided we always eat because this one time we went to a party and we
didn’t get any food. It was so mouth watering but it finished before we
could eat so we decided from that day onwards that we will always eat
before leaving the flat.
I finished my bath and got out the bath tub; drained the water and tidied
up the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my
bedroom. I wore my white lace panties and a white bra lace vest. I went
to the kitchen and found Xoli busy fixing our dinner.
Me: “ Go bath i will finish up here” she looked at me shaking her head
and left the kitchen.
I can understand why. Xoli is; i wouldn’t say bisexual but she is very
naughty and she is very open minded when it comes to bedroom stuff.
So this one time we drank a whole lot of wine till midnight. We then
decide to download Fifty Shades of Grey XXX version. We were watching
the movie and laughing next thing we are kissing. We kissed taking off
each other’s clothes. We ate each other out and that was the very first
time i had an orgasm. The way she curled her tongue on my nub was
amazing.
She did me so good you could tell she was experienced. After eating
each other out the movie was still playing so we went for 69 and
scissoring damn it was heaven but the next morning i was full of regret
and we just promised each other that it would never happen again and it
didn’t.
She would sometimes try and talk about it but i really didn’t want to hear
it. Yes i enjoyed it but no thanks. I finished making the salad and put our
plates on the counter. She emerged from the bedroom in her panties and
bra. She was ultra sexy i give her that.
Xoli: “ So i’ll be banging Nqoba again tonight” i was shocked.
Me: “ Again?” she smiled wiggling her eyebrows.
Xoli: “ You jealous?” i chuckled.
Me: “ Do you baby girl. You are flames; slutty flames” we both laughed
and continued eating. When we were done we tied everything and went
to get dressed.
I stood in front of my closet not knowing what to wear when Xoli barged
in my room in a long flawless rose gold dress with a slit on her side that
goes right to her hip bone. You could clearly see that she wasn’t wearing
any panties she looked gorgeous. I whistled and she did a 360 for me.
Me: “ You look gorgeous” she smiled and bowed.
Xoli: “ I am going to give it to Nqoba so good i will come home with aa
ring on my finger” i laughed and went back to looking for something to
dress in. She pushed me aside and looked in. She gave me my silver
strap shoes and a silver club backless dress with slits on the side. I
looked sexy. This dress i bought and i never wore it.
Xoli: “ Maybe i should change i mean look at you. You look fantastic my
friend” i smiled and looked at myself again. She tried to apply make up on
my face but i said nope i only settled for the red lipstick. I fixed my curly
weave and took my bag.
My phone rang as i walked into the kitchen. It was Nqoba.
Me: “ Mangamahle” he chuckled.
Nqoba: “ You see why you should marry me, you melt my heart” i
laughed.
Me: “ What can i do for you Mr Msomi?” Xoli came in the kitchen and she
was all dolled up. Nqoba would definitely be taken with her.
Nqoba: “ I am downstairs to pick you girls up.”
Me: “ Oh okay. We are on our way” i hung up and told Xoli that Nqoba is
here. We left the apartment after closing all the windows and locked the
door. We took a lift downstairs and as soon as the doors opened Nqoba’s
jaw dropped. He quickly walked to us and hugged me whispering in my
ear.
Nqoba: “ Thank you” i was confused until he let me go and went to Xoli.
He kisses her senseless i even blushed on her behalf. They finally pulled
away and they laughed.
Xoli: “ Wow” she looked at Nqoba and you could see that she was in a
world of her own. I looked at Nqoba and he had the same look as well.
Me: “ Okay. Can we go now?” i walked ahead leaving them behind. I
heard Xoli giggle. I got to Nqoba’s car and his driver opened the door for
me i shook my head no and told him to open the front door. I didn’t want
to hold the candle for them. I sat in front and the love birds got in the
back. They completely shut out the outside world and we all over each
other.
The driver got in and looked at my thighs with his eyes wide opened. I
cleared my throat quiet a few times before he started the car clearly
embarrassed and drove away.
I looked ahead and i was excited about the party.
Nqoba: “ Baby are you okay?” i thought he was talking to Xoli but he
repeated.
Nqoba: “ My wife, are you well?” i turned and looked at him. His head
was on Xoli’s lap.
Me: “ I am okay my husband” i winked at Xoli and she blushed causing
me to laugh.
We finally arrived at the venue and it looked great. We got out of the car
and the couple walked ahead leaving me to find my way in.
The moment i stepped inside the hall and people turned to look at me. I
looked confused until Nqoba came and fetched me. I went to their table.
Me: “ What was everyone looking at?”
Nqoba: “ They were looking at how beautiful you are” i smiled and sat at
the table. His parents and Carol were there. I greeted and sat down.
Carol: “ Have you seen Nqubeko?”
Me: “ I last saw him at the office with you” she nodded tightly. His father
uncomfortably. The love birds were giggling away talking to Mrs Msomi.
Finally they asked for Nqubeko to come on stage and make the “special”
announcement. I figured he wanted to propose but he was nowhere to be
seen. Right that moment my phone rang and it was Nqubeko.
I excused myself and quickly went outside.
Me: “ Where are you? Everyone is looking for you!”
Nqubeko: “ You still have my house keys?” snarled clearly drunk
Me: “ Yes i do” he gave me his house keys long ago for when he was out
of town and needed some documents at his place.
Nqubeko: “ Please come.” He hung up leaving me dumb struck. As
queue Nqoba came rushing to me.
Nqoba: “ Please tell me that was my brother on the phone?” he looked
panicky.
Me: “ Yes it was and he sounded very drunk”
Nqoba: “ What? F#ck F@ck!” he shouted and put his hands on his head.
Me: “ What’s going on? I need to get to his place. He asked me to come
to him” he took out his phone and called his driver to come pick me up.
Nqoba: “ Make sure that he sobers up. Will try come by later. Take care
of my brother” he kissed my cheek and walked right inside. The driver
came around and i got in. He drove away with a highly anxious me.
On the way i kept thinking the worst and asked myself why doesn’t he
call Carol to come. Finally we got to Nqubeko’s house. I quickly jumped
off and rushed inside. I deactivated the alarm and took off my shoes. I
placed my bag on the kitchen counter. I ran upstairs straight to his
bedroom.
Me: “ Nqubeko!!!” i shouted.
Nqubeko: “ I’m out here.” He shouted from the balcony. I rushed there
and stopped on my tracks. He was sitting on a chair leaning back. He
had mid leg white socks and a grey sweat shorts; he was topless. He
looked freaken gorgeous. He had a bottle of Cîroc vodka on his hands.
Me: “ Nqubeko, what’s going on?” he looked at me with his half closed
eyes.
Nqubeko: “ You were dressed like that at a party?” he pointed at me with
his free hand.
Me: “ Why did you call me here Nqubeko” he sniffed. He had his head
bowed down i walked over to him.
Me: “What’s going on?”
Nqubeko: “ Can i trust you?” he wiped his tears.
Me: “ Yes you can trust me” he nodded and suddenly pulled me to his
lap. I was straddling him sitting right on his crotch. His eyes darkened.
Nqubeko: “ What would you do if i were to kiss you here; here and here?”
he trailed his finger down my throat right to the middle of my boobs my
breath caught. I tried getting off him but he locked me in. I regretted
sitting on him right that moment.

1 comment: