ads

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 26 July 2018

A Sudden Twist 15, 16 and 17

Insert 15

Nokwazi
Seeing my friend crying and hurting like that hurt a lot because there was
nothing i could do to ease her pain. We got home and she rushed to the
guest bedroom. Locking herself in. Nqubeko said i should give her space
and i did.
I retired to the bedroom after checking on Siphe. I found Nqubeko on top
of the bed with his laptop. He was only dressed in boxers. I took a quick
shower and wore my silk summer pyjamas. I applied lotion and went to
sit on top of him. He leaned back and sighed.
Nqubeko: “ What a messed up day!” he leaned back bringing my head to
his chest.
Me: “ No scratch that. What a messed up week!” i snuggled closer to him.
Nqubeko smells nice you guys. Even his sweat smells heavenly.
Nqubeko: “ How is Xoli?” i groaned.
Me: “ Your brother is an ass. She is hurting yazi. She is crying. Xoli is the
strong one but now she is so broken”
Nqubeko: “ I will talk to him. He’s going through shit but man he messed
up”
Me: “ Let’s sleep.” I tried getting off but he held me firm.
Nqubeko: “ Sleep on top of me” he moved my pyjama bottoms on the
side.
Me: “ Nqubeko i...” he eased inside. Sweet lord he felt so good. I can
never get over how big and snuggly he is. He moved twice causing me to
moan.
Nqubeko: “ Sleep” his voice was hoarse.
Me: “ How will i sleep with you buried deep inside me like this?” i leaned
to kiss him and he placed a hand behind my neck pulling me to him. I
moaned moving my hips but he pulled back and he chuckled.
Nqubeko: “ Sleep” he shifted causing him to go deeper and i screamed.
Damn him.
I tried closing my eyes but it was difficult until he started drawing patterns
on my back. I started drifting to sleep when i felt Nqubeko push in. I
opened my eyes widely and he flipped me over. He started moving. He
pulled up my pyjama top and got off. He kissed me down my breasts and
placed a kiss on my womanhood before pulling away and pulled it off.
He came back to kneel in between my legs and he entered. I felt his
weight on me as he moved deeper. His rhythm matching mine. I was
breathing his air; it was blissful.
♡♡♡♡♡♡
I woke up the next morning and Nqubeko wasn’t in bed. My whole body
ached as we slept very late due to Nqubeko over sexing me. I sat up the
bed and Nqubeko walked in with a tray and Siphe strapped in front of
him.
They looked so cute because Siphe was only dressed in a short blue vest
and white shocks while Nqubeko wore navy shorts and a white vest. I
took my phone and took pictures of them.
I thought Siphe was asleep but as soon as Nqubeko placed the food on
my lap he woke up. Nqubeko chuckled.
Nqubeko: “ Sneaky boy” he unstrapped him and placed him on the bed
laying on his stomach.
Me: “ Morning baby” he kissed my lips and his hand travelled underneath
the cover. I was naked underneath. He found my womanhood and pulled
away.
Nqubeko: “ I need to eat you” he pouted and i laughed while his fingers
was moving in and out of me.
Me: “ Well you can’t have a taste. Your son is here and he wants my
attention” he groaned and pulled back his fingers. He sniffed them before
sucking on them with his eyes closed.
Nqubeko: “ You smell and taste good. Eat” i ate my breakfast over light
conversation.
Me: “ I was thinking that i’d take Xoli out for a spa day” i said wiggling my
eyebrows. He stood up and took his wallet.
Nqubeko: “ Here” he gave me a black card with my initials and surname.
Me: “ What is this?” i took the card looking at it. It was written “ Private
Wealth” haibo.
Nqubeko: “ It’s yours. I forgot to give it to you on Christmas day” i wanted
to jump to him but i remembered that i was naked.
Me: “ Thank you Thank You Thank You!” i beamed and he smiled. He
took his son and the tray. He walked out leaving me to pull my gown and
got out of bed. I made the bed before going to the bathroom. I opened
the shower before brushing my teeth with warm salted water and
Sensodyne. My teeth had a bleeding problem so i always had to take
care of them first.
After brushing my teeth i got in the shower and started taking a shower.
Nqubeko got in as i was washing off soap.
Nqubeko: “ You started without me” he took the soap from my hands and
started washing me. He washed me so seductively and all over my body.
After he was done i took the soap and returned the favour. We finished
our shower and headed out to the bedroom where Nqubeko had taken
out shorts and an olive body suit with Grey fenty push ins. I looked at him
and shrugged.
Nqubeko: “ Well Xoli is already dressed so i picked your outfit” i stuck out
my tongue to him and he pulled me to him cupping my face. We tongue
kissed and it was so nice i didn’t want to stop until he pushed me off him.
Me: “ Xoli is waiting. Stop kissing me” i walked away leaving him
laughing. He’s the one who kissed me but i didn’t want it to stop. I was so
in love with this guy it wasn’t even funny. After i finished getting dressed i
walked out going to the lounge. I found everyone watching a movie there.
Sanele had friends over so i greeted and we left.
I could see that Xoli wasn’t there but i was going to make her have a
great time. We went to have a spa treatment at Umhlanga. After that we
went shopping. Xoli bought a lot of things and i wasn’t complaining
because she had that beautiful smile on her face so i was happy. After
shopping we retired to News Cafe and we had our lunch.
Xoli: “ It feels like a dream. I mean i thought he loved me. How could he
do that to me?” i reached over the table and held her hand. She was now
crying.
Me: “ I am sorry babe. I really am sorry babe. I don’t know what he was
thinking”
Xoli: “ It would be better if it was one person but it was 2 babe. The other
one was on his face. How could he?!” she shouted and everyone looked
at us. I went to the couch she was seated on and i pulled her in my arms
while she cried.
Xoli: “ Can i stay with you a while longer? I promise i won’t cause any
trouble.”
Me: “ Of course you can stay. When we get home i’ll ask Nqubeko to take
you to our place to gt a change of clothes.” She nodded and we
continued to eat. After eating we went home. When we got home the
guys, including Nqubeko were playing soccer outside on the grass and
they were barefoot. I was seriously drooling over Nqubeko.
Xoli: “ Stop drooling” she giggled and we went inside the house. I felt him
pull me to him.
Nqubeko: “ I missed you wife” he kissed my cheek.
Me: “ Where are the gogos?” i turned around to look at him.
Nqubeko: “ They left with Siphe to Umlazi”
Me: “ Xoli wants you to accompany her to the flat. She needs some
things there”
Nqubeko: “ Okay. We’ll go with the guys” he went to take a quick shower
and they left. Leaving me alone in this big ass house.
I went to take a shower and when i came out Nqoba was seated on top of
the bed. I was startled as to why was he in my bedroom and how did he
get in.
Me: “ Nqoba; what are you doing here?” he smiled and stood up walking
towards me. I stepped back and my back made contact with the wall.
Nqoba: “ You’ve always been beautiful. That is what draws me to you”
he got closer and he was caging me in.
Me: “ Get away from me Nqoba” i was facing the side when he licked my
cheek. That is when i kneed him. I tried running to my phone when he
pulled my leg making me fall. He slapped me so hard i got dizzy. He got
on top of me and took off the towel leaving me naked.
Nqoba: “ You were supposed to be mine!” he tried to kiss me but i bite
him. He lost it. He started hitting me punching me all over. I was starting
to get drowsy. He saw that as an opportunity to take off his pants. I stood
and ran towards the door but he got to me and threw me against the wall.
I felt my arm break but i kept fighting.
I told myself that no matter what, i had to keep fighting. He pulled me to
him by my leg and got on top of me. I felt him rub his manhood on my
nana. I was crying and begging him to stop when i suddenly felt him
being pulled away from me. I opened my swollen eyes and i saw
Nqubeko on top of him. That is when i closed my eyes; letting the
darkness consume me.
Insert 16
Nqubeko
We drove to Xoli’s place but on our way there i was feeling uneasy. On
the way something told me to go back home so i dropped Xoli off before
giving the guys money to go watch a movie and catch Uber back home. I
drove back to my place calling Kwazi but she never answered. Probably
taking a shower. I called miss K asking is if she is home or not but she
told me they are a long way from home.
I was very anxious to go home. When i got there Nqoba’s car was parked
in the drive way. I relaxed a bit because at least Nokwazi is safe but i
quickly rushed into the house when i heard screams.
Me: “ Nokwazi!” i shouted running towards the bedroom. When i got there
Nqoba was on top of a naked Nokwazi. There was blood on her face; she
was fighting him off. His pants were on his knees. Right that moment i
didn’t care that he is my brother. All i wanted to do was kill him. I got him
off her and i started hitting him.
He reeked of alcohol but i didn’t even care. I was beating him up and i
was not going to stop until he was dead but what caught my attention
was that the room was too quiet. When i turned around Nokwazi was
laying there; motionless; naked and bleeding. I stopped hitting him and
rushed to her side. I picked her up and i checked for a pulse. I hit her
cheeks very hard and she moaned. I breathed out in relief.
I took her gown and quickly covered her. I called for help and put her to
bed. Nqoba was laying there groaning. I wish i had killed him; i don’t care
what he is going through. All i care about is my baby. The police and
paramedics arrived and they attended to Nokwazi. Nqoba was sitting on
his butt by the door. They asked what happened.
Officer: “ Can anyone tell me what happened here?” i looked at Nqoba
and kicked his leg causing him to groan.
Me: “ Talk you piece of shit”
Officer: “ Hey back off!” he pushed me off him and i pushed back. I was
about to punch him when one guy came between us.
Guy: “ I’ll take it from here. Mr Msomi; please allow us to do our job” i
gave him a cold look.
Me: “ Do you job then and stop asking me shit. You can see my fiance
was attacked and this asshole attacked her” i kicked his leg again.
The older guy pulled me outside and that is when i saw Nokwazi being
pulled to the ambulance. I ran to it
Me: “ I’m coming with you.” The operator pushed me. I wanted to punch
him so badly.
Me: “ Get your fuckin hands off me you freak. My fiance is hurt. I am
going with her” i turned and looked at the cops all over my house.
Me: “ I better find everything as it was. I will sue your asses if you steal
even a teaspoon” i got in the ambulance and rode in it in silence.
Medic: “ Sir; which hospital are we taking her to?” i was holding on to her
hand, looking at her. That is when i saw how bruised her face was. Her
upper lip was busted, her left eye swollen. She had a cut on her
forehead. I got so angry i wanted to go back and snap Nqoba’s neck.
Me: “ Umhlanga hospital” i know its a bit far but i wanted someone who i
can trust as her Dr and i have a friend who works there. We rode in
silence with me kissing her hand all the way. My phone rang as we were
entering the hospital. It was Miss K.
Me: “ Mah?” i heard Siphe crying in the background.
Miss K: “ Nqubeko; what’s going on? We got home and its crawling with
police, i need hot water for Siphe’s bottle and we are not allowed in” my
son was wailing. It broke my heart.
Me: “ Something bad happened to Nokwazi mah. I am on my way to the
hospital and ...” she didn’t even let me finish.
Miss K: “ What happened to my baby? Where the hell are you Msomi?
You better answer me right now!” the nurses rushed to Nokwazi as she
was wheeled in.
Me: “ We are at Umhlanga hospital. I have to go mama.” I hung up before
she could shout some more. I put my phone in my pocket and followed
behind.
Nurse: “ Sir you need to stay here. We can’t allow you in” i gave her a
bored look.
Me: “ Yazi sisi ubanga iscefe. Ngifuna ukubona umfazi wami (You know
lady you ae being a nuisance. I just want to see my wife)”
Nurse: “ I understand. You will see her when we are done with her. For
now please stay out” i chuckled shaking my head. She turned around and
walked away shaking her flat ass.
I don’t know hey; ever since Nokwazi gave me a chance i don’t get
turned on by anyone but her. You could be wearing your shortest dress
and showing you fresh thighs but my baby’s creamy thighs. I sat down
looking at the magazine. I was trying to distract myself as i was going out
of my mind.
I saw Miss K rush to me an hour later. I stood up meeting her half way.
Behind her was a very worried Xoli and Sanele. Mah Thuli must have
stayed with Siphe. I hugged Miss K and she just cried. I couldn’t even
look at Xoli because she wouldn’t stop crying.
Miss K: “What happened to my baby?” i pulled back and looked at these
people around me. They had no idea that Nqoba is the one who put her
in hospital.
Me: “ What did you find at home? Who was there?”
Miss K: “ Just the police guys. Your bedroom had blood all over it. What
happened?”
Me: “ Erm she was attacked” i cleared my throat and Miss K could see i
was hiding something so she stopped questioning me. I looked at Xoli
and i just felt sorry for her. It was her birthday and now its her best friend.
We saw the Doctor approach and we all stood.
Dr: “ Who N-Khu-bhe-kho here?” that is how he pronounced my name.
Me: “Nqubeko; Nquthu and Nquma. I am Nqubeko” Sanele chuckled.
Dr: “ Excuse me what?” he looked confused.
Me: “ Never mind. What’s happening with Nokwazi?” Sanele just laughed
out loud and he walked away. The Dr frowned.
Dr: “ Okay she is heavily sedated at the moment but she asked for you to
come. She wants to talk to you. It is important”
Miss K: “ Sorry Doc i am her mother. Can i see her first?” he shook his
head.
Dr: “ She asked for N-Khu..yeah. She asked for him and you will see her
afterwards. Sir please follow me..” he walked away and i followed him. I
found my baby drifting to sleep.
Me: “ wife” she smiled faintly.
Me: “ How are you feeling?”
Nokwazi: “ I feel like i survived rape” she giggled and i was rather pissed.
Me: “ Not funny” she groaned in pain after that.
Kwazi: “ Could you keep what happened between us?” she closed her
eyes rubbing on her lip.
Me: “ Why would i do that?” i shouted. She winced.
Kwazi: “ Please. You know Nqoba’s condition and...”
Me: “ Whoooa; had he raped you. Would you have understood? Get out
of here Nokwazi i will not understand shit.”
Kwazi: “ Well he is your brother and you have a record of hurting me. So
don’t you dare” she blew the wind out of me. I stumbled back.
Me: “ You are comparing me to a rapist?” she tried touching my hand but
i backed away.
Kwazi: “ Stop being dramatic Nqubeko. Just keep this between us and
close the door on your way out” i chuckled before walking out the ward i
walked straight outside and went to look for transport home. My heart
ached and i needed to get away from this place. Nokwazi hates me. I
guess i deserve it because i am the one who introduced her to Nqoba. Its
all my fault.
Insert 17
Nokwazi
Can i just say i don’t know why i spoke to Nqubeko that way? He was
trying to be there for me and i blew him off. Thing is i am very confused.
Nqoba has Passive Aggressive Personality and seeing that he is going
through a lot right now i don’t want to add. On the other hand i want him
to get punished but not in the way that Nqubeko wants.
I feel sorry for mostly Nqubeko because he has to be strong for me, for
his brother, for Siphe, for his father; for Xoli. He has to be strong for
everyone. I just don’t want him to hurt anymore. My approach to all that
was bitchy but i was going to deal with it later. Right now i feel dizzy so let
me sleep.
I was woken up by mom shaking me; a banging headache; throbbing
body and an excruciatingly painful arm. I looked at mom and she was
crying. Sanele was standing by the door his hands in his pockets.
Mom: “ Baby. How are you feeling?” i tried sitting up but i ended up
groaning in process.
Mom: “ Easy there.” She helped me sit up and fixed my pillows.
Me: “ Hey mom” she kissed my busted lip and i closed my eyes. Tears
made their way down to my cheeks. I just wanted to let go. I hurt so bad
but the pain inside was worse.
Mom: “ What happened to you?” i looked at Sanele and he nodded
before heading out.
Me: “ Nqoba tried to rape me and Nqubeko got there in time” i sobbed.
She pulled me to her causing me to wince.
Mom: “ so sorry. That’s why Nqoba is in jail. He called Xoli and she went
to him. When i asked Nqubeko he just gave me a faint smile and minded
his son.” I wiped my tears.
Me: “ I didn’t speak nicely to him. I kinda compared them” i looked down
playing with my hands.
Mom: “ Compared who?” she asked backing up.
Me: “ I compared Nqubeko and Nqoba” he hand flew to her mouth.
Mom: “ I did not raise you like that” she was shaking her head.
Me: “ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...”
Mom: “ How could you even say that to Nqubeko? I really don’t know why
you’d speak to him like that” i just looked down. When mom starts
shouting at me its best that i keep quiet.
Mom: “ He did you wrong yes but there is no reason for you to rub it in his
face. Hasn’t he shown you how much he loves you?” i was a weeping
mess. I couldn’t even speak so i just nodded
Mom: “ You are going to call him and apologise. Hell this Nqoba guy is
stupid really, how are you going to give Nqubeko a blow job all banged
up like this?” that caused me to laugh and she smiled. She sat down next
to me and kissed my hand.
Mom: “ I’m not being cruel to you but baby men like Nqubeko come once
in a while. Embrace him. Now call him. Now!” she stood up and took her
back.
Me: “ Where are you going now?” she pouted and looked at me.
Mom: “ Police station. I need to kick some fucker. He really messed with
the wrong girl” she turned and walked out. I called out to her but she
didn’t come back. I looked for my phone and it wasn’t there so i buzzed
for a nurse. Instead of a nurse coming; Xoli came in with swollen eyes
and she was crying still.
Xoli: “ I am so sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry!” she cried and fell on her
knees. I wanted to go to her but i just couldn’t get out of bed.
Me: “ It’s okay. Come here” she shook her head holding on to her
stomach.
Xoli: “ My baby. My baby..” she looked like she was in pain.
Me: “ Baby? What baby? You’re pregnant Xolile?” she nodded.
Xoli: “ I found out this morning. I was going to tell you but now...”
Me: “ How did you find out?” she stood up and walked to me.
Xoli: “ He called me telling me to come to the police station. He told me
what he did to you. I didn’t realise it was this bad.” Her eyes roamed
around my body.
Me: “ It’s okay. I’ll be fine.” I closed my eyes and a nurse came in.
Nurse: “ You called me?” i rolled my eyes.
Me: “ I called you a few minutes ago and you’re only coming now?”
Nurse: “ I’m here now so what did you want?” i chuckled and Xoli
snapped.
Xoli: “ Get out of here bitch! Get out and get us someone higher than you.
I seriously hate talking to stupid bitches!” she groaned and i just laughed.
Nurse: “ What the hell? How could you talk to me like that. I...” Xoli
slapped her. Even i was shocked i held my cheek.
Xoli: “ You don’t know me, i don’t know you. If you value your job you’ll
get the fuck out of here” the nurse ran out of the ward.
Me: “ Xolile; that’s no way to behave. Especially now that you are
pregnant” she rolled her eyes.
Xoli: “ I can’t be fighting bitches on every turn” the door opened and
Nqubeko walked in with my weekender bag. He also had plastics of food
on the other hand. He looked yummy i just wanted to eat him up. He
looked tense.
Nqubeko: “ Hello. Hi Xoli” he nodded at her and she smiled.
Xoli: “ Hey bhuti. Bye bhuti” she took her bag and came to hug me. She
left after that.
Nqubeko: “ How are you?” he walked to the cupboard and placed my bag
in there. He took out the fruits and juice from the plastic along with a Spur
plastic.
Nqubeko: “ I got you food. Your pyjamas are in there. If you need
anything, let me know” he kissed my cheek and started walking away.
Me: “ Nqubeko” he turned and looked at me.
Nqubeko: “ Yeah?” he put his hands in his pockets.
Me: “ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to..” he lifted his hand up.
Nqubeko: “ You’re not sorry. You meant everything you said because
deep down you know you haven’t forgiven me. I noticed how you call me
when i don’t come back home on time; you question my female clients
and ask if i saw Carol when i was home. You meant it. You think i am a
monster and that just broke me because i can now see that you don’t
know how much i love you” he sighed. He looked exhausted. While me
on the other hand i was crying.
Me: “ That’s not true Nqubeko i love you” he nodded.
Nqubeko: “ I love you too. More than life itself but i can’t just stand here
and be happy while you don’t fully trust me so it’s best that i leave you to
think”
Me: “ What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?” he raised up
his hands in frustration.
Nqubeko: “ Have you been listening to a word i said? I said i love you.
Nokwazi you are wearing my ring. When i asked you to marry me i meant
forever. No other woman can take the space you occupy in my heart. I
love you woman and i am sorry that Nqoba did what he did to you but he
is going to pay.”
Me: “ Can we talk about Nqoba when i leave here. Right now j want to
know what you mean by your talk?”
Nqubeko: “ I love you. I will give you space to think about what you really
want. If you want to move on with me then fine but be sure to know that
we will leave every bad thing behind. We will leave it here in this room
but if you don’t trust me enough to hold you heart fully then it’s okay. I
won’t hold it against you but what i don’t want is for you to remind me that
i broke you heart. If you forgive me the forgive me and let us move on. If
you don’t forgive me that’s also fine. At least i’ll know where i stand. For
now i will leave you to think about everything. I love you” tears were
gushing downy cheeks and they wouldn’t stop.
Me: “ Please don’t leave me. I want to be with you. I love you” he kissed
me. The kiss was short and i wanted more.
Nqubeko: “ I am not leaving you. I am going home to our son. I am giving
you time to think because if after tomorrow you still want us nc nc baby
you better forgiven me fully because i will fuck you up so badly you’ll end
up with 7 children by the time you reach 30” i giggled and he smiled.
Me: “ Okay. Go home. I don’t want to be pregnant. Siphe is barely 3
months old.” He chuckled.
Nqubeko: “ I don’t mean now phela but think about what i said okay?” i
nodded and he kissed me again. This time the kiss was deep and yummy
i wanted to lay on my back and let him have me. We heard someone
clearing their throat. We turned to look and it was Sanele with Denise.
Denise was carrying flowers.
Nqubeko: “ Let me get going. I love you and if you decide on staying with
me i will wife you on your birthday.” My eyes shot up.
Me: “ But my birthday is in 2 weeks” he winked and walked to the door.
The hell? Nqubeko was giving me 2 weeks to plan our wedding? That’s
just insane and sweet. As sweet as that was we still had to deal with the
Nqoba issue. Honestly speaking Nqoba hurt a lot of people but that
doesn’t mean we should leave him out in the cold. He needed his family
and we are his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment